Hey, Stalker!
Owner;
Who's?


Moon Li. Anime. Witty.
Give me footsteps and comment, please!
Malaysia Truly Asia

Call Me;
Wanna talk?



Background;
Choose one background here..

Background 1 Background 2 Background 3

Credit;
The Cretive!

© 2013
Template by : Meiza Maulida
Basecode by : Arrien Amani
Owner : Moon Li


Friday, December 25, 2015 | 0 Comment(s)
Forgetting is not an easy things to do

Hate to admit it, but im not the kind of person who forgive and forget easily. Recently, my temper has gotten worse day by day.With crazy stuff keep happening in my life, i think i had enough.
But today.....
When my bro start talking about our Prophet hardship, I began to realize something.
Maybe right from the start, i am the one who attract all those negativity?
I shouldnt put any limit to my temper. Islam is the way of life. Islam taught us to be nice. Positivity.
I wonder,
just when i start to hate, just when i start to curse,
my heart will be feeling like i need to forgive and forget everything.
Is this the sign from Allah?
To tell me that hating and cursing is not going to solve anything.
To keep me following the right path.
But, why is it to hard for me to let go of eveything?

PAST


Post a Comment