Hey, Stalker!
Owner;
Who's?


Moon Li. Anime. Witty.
Give me footsteps and comment, please!
Malaysia Truly Asia

Call Me;
Wanna talk?



Background;
Choose one background here..

Background 1 Background 2 Background 3

Credit;
The Cretive!

© 2013
Template by : Meiza Maulida
Basecode by : Arrien Amani
Owner : Moon Li


nineteen is just around the corner of my life =.=''
Friday, November 14, 2014 | 0 Comment(s)
today
14/11/14 (ooohhhhh.....! such a beautiful date. huh? LOL)
and today is Friday.
and now is 5.09 pm


heya guys, haloha! well, there're too lots of things happpen... here and there, so much to tell, till i dont know what am i supposed to write right now.

i am now an official student of university bla bla bla.... and, also an official student of art and design, which is totally opposite of my basic course back then when im seventeen. Pure Science to pure arts. LOL. but theres no regret. nothing at all. im happy. and im truly happy.

yeah, its been tough on me, when my cousins said im stupid and bla bla bla... they said,  'hey you're not supposed to be in this path, coz u worth lot than this" ... well just gtfo. LOL. for me, ppl liek that, only 'TALK'. so, just them be.

so..... frankly, i just wanna hi! after a long long long time not updating my entry. hahah.

May Allah Bless.
Amin

PASTFUTURE


Post a Comment