Hey, Stalker!
Owner;
Who's?


Moon Li. Anime. Witty.
Give me footsteps and comment, please!
Malaysia Truly Asia

Call Me;
Wanna talk?



Background;
Choose one background here..

Background 1 Background 2 Background 3

Credit;
The Cretive!

© 2013
Template by : Meiza Maulida
Basecode by : Arrien Amani
Owner : Moon Li


IS IT TRUE?
Monday, March 17, 2014 | 0 Comment(s)
After quite a long time since i'm posting my last entry, and now i'm back to tell u guys a bad in a good news. Huh? what's that?

first today is 17th of march. my spm result will be out on 20th of march, which is thursday. And that means, i've only 3 days left to be happy and enjoy my life to the fullest. *nonsense* Once i got the result, it will be like the end of the happiness in my life. I know tht it sounds indeed ridiculous, but tht's the truth. I can clearly imagine just on how much phone calls i'll be getting. and, it really does makes me feel like.... ARGGHHHHHH!!!! Can't they just mind their own business? it makes me sicks y'knw! For sure they will be comparing me with my cousins. good grades and stuffs, well can't they just SHUT UP? i knw i ain't tht good, but who cares? IT IS MY RESULT MY FUTURE, AND MY LIFE! Stop interrupting my matters, can't they?

*sigh*

i feels like i don't wanna take my result.. hwaaaaaaaaa!!!

but i knw tht i need to be prepared on whatever outcomes i'll be getting. And so, MAY ALLAH BLESS EVERYTHING. Amin. :D

PASTFUTURE


Post a Comment